Monday, January 19, 2015

Bookmarks and Newsletters...And JUSTIN is coming!!

Does anyone still read print books and use bookmarks??
I know I do and I adore giving away bookmarks as swag.
So, who wants me to send you a set of four of the Male Model Chronicles bookmarks?
(no charge...this is my gift to you!)
All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter. 
You can do that right over on the sidebar column of my website.
It will ask you for your mailing address and email. 
I have to have those so that I can send you the bookmarks.

(also, it will send you an email to make sure you aren't a spammer. If you don't do the email back, it drops you off the list.)

If you don't want to receive bookmarks and cards from me, just ignore the mailing address part and sign up for the email notifications for when I have news or new releases. 

I promise I will not overload either your email inbox or personal mailbox with stuff.
I'm not that organized...LOL.
My mailings of any sort only go out about once every 3-4 months. 

Also, note: if you signed up for a newsletter on my old website, I lost that entire mailing list when I set up my new website. 
Please, please, please sign up again. 

And did you all know??
JUSTIN releases in TWO DAYS!!!
Here are the pre-order links:

No comments:

Post a Comment