Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I have a new cover!!

Okay, I admit it.


My characters are real people and two of them have been keeping a secret from me.


They've been keeping a secret from everyone.


I was shocked when I found out...





Before the Mission Begins (a novella prequel)



by Christi Snow



Coming Valentine’s Day, 2013







Before his mission began, he went home. 24 hours to say goodbye to his twin sister.




Instead he found her. A girl that was nothing like the one he thought he knew.




They have 24 hours. 24 hours before he deploys on an extremely dangerous mission. 24 hours together in a freak West Texas snowstorm. 24 hours that will have to get them both through the awful next year.




When the resident good-girl decides to take on the visiting bad-boy, 24 hours is all it takes to change their lives forever.




This is the story of the 24 hours that no one knew ever occurred…until now.




The timeline of this novella is set before the When the Mission Ends trilogy occurs, but this book is actually meant to be read between Book #2, Operation: Endeavor, and Book #3, Operation: Endurance.



************************


I have the best graphic designer (Amanda from AMDesignStudios)...

My one directive when I send my cover needs to her is that the cover needs to fit the Top Off Tuesday meme. She follows direction so well!!





I hope you all are as excited about this as I am ....


7 comments:

  1. whooo hooo!!! My interest was definately piqued when there was reference to this in Endeavor, and I was hoping we would get to learn more about this! Thank you - I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO EXCITED about this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your cover is amazing :D I have to say I have to say I just stumbled onto your site from a blog but I love learning about new authors :) adding your books to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this novella! I can't wait to read their book. Thanks for such a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lena!

    ReplyDelete