Friday, August 21, 2015

First Line Friday...Operation Endgame



First Line Friday. 

The idea is we'll all share 
(unedited) snippets from one of our current Works In Progress. Sometimes it will be the first line. Sometimes it will be a little excerpt. It will depend on what's inspiring me Thursday night. ;)

Today, I'm sharing the First Line from my very first book that I published (and wrote).

Operation: Endgame




It’s been six months…

Six months since Jake Madsen let Chris Robertson die.
Six months since the passion between Jake and Cassie, Chris’ sister, stepped over the line.
But now Cassie’s being stalked and it’s time for Jake to swallow his guilt, grief, and lust so he can save her life, even if it’s a life without him. He owes it to his dead friend and he owes it to Cassie. He’s fallen in love with her, but she doesn’t have to know that for him to keep her safe.


*****

After you check mine out, 
go see what the other girls are up to...



4 comments:

  1. Yay! A GRAPHIC! You know I approve of this, Christi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea this was the first you wrote. I mean, maybe I did. But I didn't *know* it, you know.

    Jake and Cassie! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yep, my first completed book. And Jake and Cassie will ALWAYS be one of my favorites. I love them so hard. smiles...

      Delete