So here is this week's Top Ten:
10. My favorite read of the last week...Jilted by Rachael Johns. This is a contemporary romance set in Australia and I loved everything about it. EXCEPT right now, it's only available in Australia, unless you order it from HQN- AU. Boo! I've written letters expressing my opinion of this because I want all my friends to be able to read this book. It's so good! You can see my review of it HERE.
9. It's time for the Bath & Body Works semi-annual sale. I love it when this sale roles around because I can find some of my favorite discontinued scents and stock-up. This year I am after my favorite Velvet Tuberose. I need to head out to B&BW today before they run out!
8. Best Buy Geek Squad- June 1st...the first day of CampNaNoWriMo, I turned on my netbook, where I do every single bit of my writing, and NOTHING HAPPENED. OMG, serious freakout...not because I would lose everything (I back-up daily, religiously)...but because that little computer is my writing. I can't write without it. Seriously!?! But I rushed it into Best Buy and they immediately got it working for me again. *relieved sigh* I was writing again within the hour and debating the need for another little laptop sitting in it's box, waiting...just in case.
7. Um, yeah...this. hehe!
6. Books that Caught My Eye... I am thinking I'm going to NEED this one. Burning Up by Anne Marsh (coming out Nov, 2012.) Isn't he pretty?? The book sounds really good too! ;o)
5. Maxi Dresses for little girls. I have a 5 yo little girl and she is completely and totally a girly girl. In the past couple of weeks, I've bought her a couple of maxi dresses. They are cool and she adores them because they are floaty and twirly and so totally girly. She flits and floats throughout the house all day on days that she's wearing them. If you have a little girl, I highly recommend you go out and get her one!
4. Snow White and The Huntsman. Have you seen it yet? I haven't, but the reviews I've read have been atrocious. I only get to go to around 2-3 movies a year and usually 2 of those are g-rated with cartoon characters. I don't want to waste my chance to see a movie on a bad one, but I was really looking forward to this one. What to do? Give me your opinion...did you like it?? Or should I go see The Avengers instead?
3. CampNaNoWriMo Gear...I love camping kitsch, so I've loved the theme for this year's CampNaNoWriMo. I treated myself to a couple of fun items from their store. Love the style! It's a fun way for me to support the site!
2. Just because I can...hehe....
1. And speaking of Hot Men...no words needed. *sigh* You're welcome!
Have a great week everyone!!!