Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday...not quite...Five!

It's 7:00 on Thursday evening and as I type this, I have a million and a half things to go do because we're headed to Tucson tomorrow to do a quick whirlwind visit to see our son.

So, I know that I promised you a full write up of my new Bullet Journal planner and my Travelers Notebook, but I simply don't have time tonight. Next week...I really, really promise this time...pinkie promise (so you know I can't go back on it.)

But I do have a couple of other things to share with you.
Write. All. The. Words.

As of fifteen minutes ago, I hit my 50,000 word goal for the month of July (which just happens to be CampNaNoWriMo month).

The breakdown of those words...
1. 26,461 words were for KB Jacobs 
2. 23,817 words were for Snowcroft Restoration
3. 542 words were added to Intertwined Hearts right before I sent it to my editor.

And the month isn't over yet. 

***We should finish writing the KB Jacobs book early next week. This is book #2 in our next series...the Bookstore Love series.

***The first draft of Snowcroft Restoration should be done before the end of the month.

***And did you catch that Intertwined Hearts went to the editor? 

So many books still releasing in 2017...

Sept
Bookstore Love #1 by KB Jacobs
Intertwined Hearts (Snowcroft #3)

Oct
Snowcroft Restoration (Snowcroft #4)
Smolder (Paranormal Texans novella #1)

Nov
Bookstore Love #2 by KB Jacobs

Dec
Bookstore Love #2.5 by KB Jacobs
Shiver (Paranormal Texans novella #2)
Found at the Jazz Club (Found #2.5...maybe)

All these release dates are tentative, but I think it's all do-able at this point.

*****

Book Release News...

Secondly, did you see I had a book release this week? 
The reviews have been overwhelmingly amazing for Found at the Bookstore. Thank you to each and every one of you who've already read the book and loved Stig and Ryder just as much as me.


*****

And if you didn't catch the first book, now is your chance. Found at the Library is a Bookbub deal today...only $.99. 
This is a limited time markdown, so go grab it while you can. 




Have a great weekend everyone!!
smiles,
christi

No comments:

Post a Comment