Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Five to kick off Spring Break...


When Love Comes Back...
It's up for preorder! 
Yippee. 
Here are the links:

releasing March 23rd!!

And the blurb, just in case you haven't seen it...
He was her biggest mistake.

She was his biggest regret.

Once upon a time Felicia Parks and Gage Winston were each other’s everything. But one drunken night, Gage ruined it all and broke Felicia’s heart.

That was a long time ago and they’ve both moved on, never expecting to see one another again.

But as the new wing commander at the local Air Force base, Gage finds something on this assignment that he never expected...his first love.

The problem...she’s in love with someone else.

Fate can be a lover’s best friend, but karma can be a vengeful enemy....

And a dangerous obsession threatens it all.

NOTE: this is the 5th book in the series, but it is a stand-alone novel.

*******
This book is starting to hit reviewers e-readers. 
*eeps* 
This is always a serious nail-biting time. 

I don't put a book out unless I'm happy with it, but I never know how readers are going to react.
Until those first few reviews go up or I'm getting messages, this is a SCARY time...LOL.


And if you're a book blogger or reviewer and want to review it, drop me a line...
snowchris_01@yahoo.com
******

Have you discovered oils yet?
I'm just dipping my feet into this trend right now, and I have no idea what I'm doing yet. All I know is that my moods are definitely affected by scents (and music, and weather, and hormones, and food...LOL).

*ahem*
But I digress. 
I do think I can enhance certain emotions and motivations by using oils. 
At least I think so. 
We'll see. 
This is as far as I've gotten...ordering and opening a starter kit.

So, anyone out there with experience and knowledge...share it with me. 

And I'll keep you updated if I find any miracle oil that manages to keep me on task...LOL.
*****

Favorite bujo layouts...
This week I was asked to do an interview about my bullet journal. Part of the post was to share my five favorite layouts. Since I'd taken these photos, I thought you all might enjoy seeing them, too...






The Spring Dance signals the start of Spring Break....
This is her last year in elementary school, and these little things like the last elementary-level dance are a little bittersweet. Soon, she'll be in middle school and hormones will begin to take over and everything will change. 

I'm trying to enjoy these little moments.
And yes, that includes things like shopping for girly dresses and bonding over dying her hair teal...hehe. Don't worry, it will eventually wash out...no harsh chemicals at this age.


Mary Poppins Returns...


OMG, I'm so freaking excited about this. Emily Blunt as Mary Poppins? YES...PLEASE!
Christmas 2018.
I can't wait!!
******

I hope everyone has a great weekend planned.
We're starting Spring Break here.
And don't forget to Spring Forward Sat night/Sun morning.
smiles,
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment