Friday, June 9, 2017

Five for Friday...


I'm fighting a migraine that's trying to take me down today, so this will be pretty short and succinct.


Goals...
I'm a journal/planner girl.
I just got this which is specifically for goals. I'm kind of in love...but yet, I don't want to write in it and mess it up. It's so pretty.

****


My big splurge...
If you follow my instagram/planner pages, you know I'm a watercolor pencil girl. This week I bought this. O.O I know. #totallyspoiled But like the planner above, I kind of don't want to mess it up. LOL. I have got to get over that.


****

Favorites...
I've read a couple of really good books this week...both contemporary romances...

Dating You Hating You by Christina Lauren

Shacking Up by Helena Hunting

I definitely recommend both books.
****


Coming soon to theaters...

This looks really good!


****

Writing...

I'm still writing the first draft on...
*Snowcroft Restoration (Law's book)


In editing...
*Found at the Bookstore (Found #2...Ryder & Stig)


I'm thinking...
You all know I have a 10 yo daughter. I'd like to write something she could read, so I'm thinking...and maybe playing a little bit.

****
Have a great weekend, everyone!
smiles,
Christi


No comments:

Post a Comment