Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tagline Tuesday: Rejecting Destiny



The idea...I'll share a quick tagline from one of my books. It could be about the book, the series, or even about one of the characters. I plan to have fun with this throughout the year. Hopefully, you'll like the tiny glimpses into the story lines, too.

I've been playing with the cover blurb for the upcoming book, Rejecting Destiny, book #3 in the Through the Veil series. One of my partners in crime, Amanda, suggested that this line would make a good tagline for the book...so I stole her idea for this week's tagline.

I'll be sharing the full story description (and cover) for this book...SOON!

*************



Kelly Apple and Amanda Shofner are playing along, so go check out what they've come up with this week...



1 comment:

  1. It is an EXCELLENT tagline! Amanda is smarrrrrt! (and so are you for writing it!)

    ReplyDelete