Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Five for Jan 20...



It's a sale!

I know, I know. You all are my readers so this is just like preaching to the choir. But just in case you haven't read it yet...the very first book I ever wrote and by far, the most popular, Operation: Endgame is on sale. 


Through this weekend, it's only $.99


The rest of this series is already out, so this is a great way to kick off a full weekend of reading. There are four full length books and a novella in the series.
1. Operation: Endgame
2. Operation: Endeavor
2.5. Before the Mission Began
3. Operation: Endurance
4. When Love Intrudes
****


Another author to share...

I'll admit, sometimes it takes me a while to get completely sold on an author. 
In 2015, I had a new to me author hit my top ten list for the year. 
That author and book was Since Drew by J. Nathan.

Since reading that book, I've bought another couple of the author's books, but haven't made the time to read them. What the heck?


Tonight I finished a book coming out on January 30th by J. Nathan called For Finlay. OMG, all the feels. If you like sports romance or New Adult, you need to go add this book to your tbr list now. 

It was so good, so emotional, so all the things I love in a romance novel. I haven't written my review yet, but it will be an A+ rating, and will go up on release day on my book review site. 

I promise you, you want to go get this book. 

And now I need to go buy ALL the J. Nathan books!
****


Man-Candy?

What kind of romance author would I be if I didn't share a little man-candy with you once in a while. Let me introduce you to Nathan Hainline.


Nathan is one of those guys...absolutely gorgeous, extremely talented (he takes all his own photos), a cat lover, and he's simply the nicest guy you could ever talk to. He's going to be on a couple of my upcoming books...one you'll see VERY soon and the other a new series coming out in 2018 that he helped inspire. 

Go give him some love on his Facebook page. (He also features his real life girlfriend in his couples shots which I love.) And if you're an author or know an author looking for a cover model, I highly recommend Nate. He's completely professional and like I said, just the nicest guy you can imagine.
****



My favorite planner page...
This week, my pages were all about the tags. I think I've used one in almost every day's spread, but this one was by far my favorite...

You can go see all the other layouts on my IG page.
****


A hotel for Book Lovers...


I saw this article on Huffington Post tonight.
I feel the need to travel to Portugal, just so I can stay in this hotel.

Or better yet...
(oh, this is brilliant)
You all buy all my books...
and...
I'll build us a hotel like this in the US specifically for romance readers.

Can you imagine?
Ahh, I think I just found my happy place. 
Come on...
dream with me!
****


Have a great weekend, everyone!
smiles,
Christi

No comments:

Post a Comment